Renavo dvaras

Renavas Manor and its park

The Renavas manor was mentioned in written sources in the 16th century. At the end of the 17th century, the Renne family became its owners and the manor came to be known by the name of Renavas. In the 19th century, the manor was in herited  through male offspring. Antanas Renne did not have any…

Details

Pavirvyte‘s Manor

The wooden Pavirvyte‘s manor was built in the beginning of the 19th century. In 1840, the manor was purchased by Juozas Paulavičius. After the owner‘s death, the manor was inherited by his son, Edvardas Paulavičius, former director of Kalisz High School (southwestern Poland).  In gratitude for his excellent work, the founders of the High School…

Details

Dautarai manor

Dautarai manor

Dvaro st. 15, Dautarai, Mažeikiai municipality Owner – Gražina Juknevičienė Tel. +370 686 18 679 Email g.jukneviciene@gmail.com The beginning of a manor in Dautarai remembers 14th-15th century, however, the present Dautarai Manor building was built by German craftsmen in the 19th century. The manor changed its multi-national landowners many times, until, after several centuries, the…

Details

Plinkšės manor

The Plinkšės manor

The Plinkšės manor is located on the shore of Plinkšės lake. The manor house was built in the Late classicist style around 1870-1880 by Konstantinas Pliateris. Prior to 1914, there were a total of about 30 rooms and halls of various forms and sizes in the manor house. Reception halls and residential rooms were on…

Details